The Jr. Web Project Manager will assist the project managers with marketing initiatives for client websites, as well as managing the delivery of day-to-day website updates. In this role, you will be provided tasks such as content updates, managing impelmentation of new features/functionality/plugins for websites. You will work on a variety of tasks while maintaining the standards of service excellence.
The Web Project Managers oversees the project life cycle of web marketing initiatives, as well as managing the prioritization of updates and production tasks. This position is for a Jr. Web Project Manager and will consist primarily of completion of tasks from the web project managers. Our goal is grow the ideal candidate so they can then step into the role of a Web Project Manager.
- Manage task assignments, specifications and timelines.
- Monitor, assist and follow up on tasks with appropriate designers, developers and programmers.
- Anticipate and escalate issues as necessary through communication with project managers.
- Manage day-to-day website updates against larger project timelines and priorities.
- 1+ years of project management experience.
- 1+ years of website and web technology experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage simultaneous tasks and prioritize them to ensure the most important goals are met first.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong and sustainable working relationships with internal and external teams, including the marketing team, designers, front-end developers, programmers, vendors and clients.
- Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing requirements and priorities.
- Professionalism and pleasant demeanor at all times.
- Effective communication skills to interact with people at all levels of the organization.
Bonus Skills & Certifications
- WordPress experience
- Experience using online project management tools.
- Understanding of digital marketing, brand messaging, information architecture, client experience best practices and design principles.
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume, and samples of work (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org.