The Web Project Manager oversees the project life cycle of website projects, as well as managing the prioritization and delivery of day-to-day website tasks. The Web Project Manager will manage multiple priorities while maintaining the standards of service excellence.
- Collect and coordinate client requirements with web account executive.
- Identify and manage the critical path for deliverables such as content, creative assets, and custom programming.
- Manage timelines, priorities and client expectations.
- Triage and assign requests to appropriate designers, developers and programmers.
- Anticipate and escalate issues to manage risk as necessary.
- Communicate status to leadership.
- Manage day-to-day website updates against larger project timelines and priorities.
- Facilitate client and internal meetings and capture then publish accurate notes.
- Collaborate with technology vendors to acquire or develop solutions for client websites.
- 3+ years of project management experience
- 3+ years of website and web technology experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to build strong and sustainable working relationships with internal and external teams, including the marketing team, designers, front-end developers, programmers, vendors and clients.
- Strong sense of teamwork.
- Ability to take a leadership role, proactively keep initiatives moving and foster continuous improvement in processes.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage simultaneous tasks and prioritize them to ensure the most important business goals are met first.
- Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing requirements and priorities.
- Effective communication skills to interact with people at all levels of the organization.
- Professional and pleasant demeanor at all times.
Bonus Skills & Certifications
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Experience using online project management tools
- Understanding of digital marketing, brand messaging, information architecture, client experience best practices and design principles
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume, and links to examples to firstname.lastname@example.org.