At a luncheon held by Central Oklahoma’s Frontier Country Marketing Association, many of our web clients were recognized for excellence in supporting the local tourism industry of Oklahoma. Back 40 Design hosts over 50 local tourism websites that promote “Stay-cations” which encourage locals to take advantage of a variety of fun and exciting Oklahoma tourist attractions, exhibitions, events, communities, and businesses in Central Oklahoma.
The Central Oklahoma Frontier Country Marketing Association members were asked to send in entries and provide details regarding recent fun events and local attractions. Outside judges were brought in to determine the winners. Our clients, who received awards at the luncheon were:
- Mabee-Gerrer Museum of Art– Outstanding Attraction Honorable Mention
- City of Yukon– Outstanding Tourism Community
- National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum– Outstanding Temporary Exhibition “The Guitar: Art, Artists & Artisans”.
- Children’s Zoo at the Oklahoma City Zoo– Outstanding Children’s Attraction/Event
- Red Earth Inc.- Outstanding Cultural Tourism Honorable Mention for “Red Earth Native American Cultural Festival”
- National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum– Outstanding Food Festival for “Annual Chuck Wagon Gathering & Children’s Cowboy Festival”
Back 40 Design Group is proud to support local tourism and encourages you to check out these websites for more information on how you can enjoy this great state, while saving travel time and a few bucks. Your family is assured to create memories that will last a lifetime.
To request a travel guide, travel planner, or travel itinerary so you can plan an exciting “Trip on a Tankful,” Please visit the Frontier Country Website for more details.