Back40 Design, Inc. – an Edmond design firm providing web development, branding and creative services – is seeking a Jr. Marketing Associate. The ideal candidate would possess a marketing/communications education and background and a desire to learn the design and web business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in ongoing marketing efforts including communicating directly with existing clients, prospective clients and internal account executives and design staff
- Assist in developing marketing plans for specific industry sectors
- Develop and execute promotional marketing for the Back40 Design brand
- Update internal websites, blog posts and social media
- Assist with writing and interviewing clients for case studies
- Assist in creation and editing of in-house promotional materials
- Experience with MS Office / Google docs
- Experience with website content management systems a plus
- Excellent technical aptitude and written communication skills are required
- Able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Able to take instruction and communicate with a variety of clients and staff
- Able to keep to a consistent schedule up to 32 hours a week
This is a paid part-time position consisting of approximately 32 hours per week and may lead to full-time employment with benefits and profit sharing. All work will be performed at Back40 Design’s Edmond location.
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.