Breast Imaging of Oklahoma recently launched their new website, designed by Back40 Design Group and managed by Javelin CMS. Breast Imaging is made up of a group of board-certified dedicated female breast radiologists. They provide women with the newest, most technologically advanced digital mammography equipment and software in the field along with one of the world’s first breast dedicated MRI machines.
Two main design goals were established in our design meeting with Breast Imaging:
1. The site needs to have a feminine feel to it created by:
- their unique color palette
- soft fades and glows
- organic shapes blending from one layer to the next
- feminine imagery
2. Must be professional and contemporary which was accomplished through:
- sophisticated layout
- clean, uncluttered design
- easy to locate navigation with a unique edge
- organized content with visual hierarchy in the typography
Back40 Design Group and Breast Imaging are both proud of this new design which accomplishes all of their design goals.