Outlook Social Media Marketing Intern
The ideal candidate will be a motivated and organized individual with an interest in social media, writing, advertising, sales and client relations. The Outlook Magazine Social Media & Marketing Intern will work alongside Outlook Magazine and Back40 team members to provide social media, planning, and content writing.
Duties may include (but not limited to) assistance with:
- Creating and maintaining Outlook blog articles, email updates and social media content
- Creating social media posts for clients
- Gathering information and creating social media posts about Edmond events, news and people.
- Organizing and managing magazine content and working with writers
- Marketing calls to potential advertisers
- Proofreading and editing magazine content
- Minimum 2nd-year college student in related degree program (communications, marketing, advertising, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Desire to learn, lead and work in a team environment and individually
- Proficiency in Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Calendar, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- CMS and/or HTML skills would be helpful but not required
- Great attitude
Candidate must be available to work a range of 10-20 hours per week. Internship hours will be coordinated to fit the student’s class schedule and meet course credit requirements.
This is an unpaid internship position. Internship hours may be eligible to receive course credit through a university program.
To apply, please submit 2 writing samples, cover letter and resume to email@example.com.