The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual with digital marketing experience. Their primary responsibilities will be managing existing client accounts and onboarding new client accounts. This person will manage our paid search campaigns, social ads, social media management, blogging, copywriting and other related responsibilities.
Duties & Responsibilities
As the Digital Marketing Manager, your job duties will include (but not limited to):
- Meet directly with clients to develop and execute digital marketing campaigns via PPC, programmatic display & social media platforms, including budget and strategy development
- Analyze and manage existing internal and external campaigns
- Monitor daily & monthly digital marketing budgets
- Deliver monthly and quarterly reports to clients
- Review analytics with clients to optimize website content, including post-launch reviews to help improve live sites
- Assist with internal marketing to the existing client base
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or other related fields
- 2 years minimum experience managing paid search/PPC and social media campaigns
- Experience managing social media accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage several time-sensitive projects
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Desire to learn, lead and work in a team environment and individually
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Experience working with the following tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Data Studio, Google My Business, WordPress, Facebook Insights, Google Ads, and Facebook Ads.
- Canva & Adobe Creative Suite
- Project management and/or leadership experience
- Video production or photography
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume, and examples to firstname.lastname@example.org.