The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual with an interest in web design. The Web Design Intern will work alongside Back40 team members to provide website creation, content placement and editing, and client support.
Duties may include (but not limited to) assistance with:
- Creating, optimizing, and inputting content for client websites
- Editing website content per client request
- Answering client support calls and questions
- Minimum 2nd-year college student in related degree program (communications, marketing, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- WordPress and/or HTML skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Desire to learn and work in a team environment and individually
- Working knowledge of Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Calendar, etc.)
- Great attitude
Candidate must be available to work a range of 10-20 hours per week. Internship hours will be coordinated to fit the student’s class schedule and meet course credit requirements.
This is an unpaid internship position. Internship hours may be eligible to receive course credit through a university program.
To apply, please submit samples, cover letter and resume to email@example.com.