Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a designer with the ability to create designs that are innovative and maintain client brand consistency across various mediums including digital and print.
You’ll work face to face with clients to learn about their needs and create unique solutions to their problems. In the process, you will be collaborating with other designers, developers, project managers, and account executives.
You’ll need the personal initiative to complete projects with minimal supervision, and take design direction as well as come up with your own unique design concepts. You must exhibit strong organization and time management skills with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
What You Need to Know
- Proficient abilities with Adobe CC
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus but not required
- Experienced in designing UI/UX for websites and mobile
- Working knowledge of Sketch and/or Figma
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the “why” of design decisions to clients.
- Collaborate with other designers as needed, and work independently to see a project through to completion.
- We design for clients, not awards. Must be able to interpret client needs and produce results oriented works that serve the end goal. But…we do still like awards. 😉
- Experienced in print and brand identity, designing within existing brand standards and being able to work with other designers to evolve a brand.
- Experience with multiple mediums in print and digital
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously, handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines, new challenges, and changing priorities
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to email@example.com.