The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual with an interest in digital marketing, client relations and content creation. The Digital Marketing Intern will work alongside Back40 team members to provide digital marketing planning, content writing, and client support.
Duties may include (but not limited to) assistance with:
- Creating, optimizing, and inputting content for client websites
- Compiling reports and working with digital advertising platforms
- Creating and maintaining Back40 blog articles and social media content
- Developing internal marketing content and assets for existing client base
- Website analysis and post-launch reviews to help improve client sites
- Researching and developing information architecture and/or sitemap for client websites
- Answering client support calls and questions
- Minimum 2nd-year college student in related degree program (communications, marketing, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Desire to learn, lead and work in a team environment and individually
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PPT
- Working knowledge of Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Calendar, etc.)
- CMS and/or HTML skills would be helpful but not required
- Great attitude
Candidate must be available to work a range of 10-20 hours per week. Internship hours will be coordinated to fit the student’s class schedule and meet course credit requirements.
This is an unpaid internship position. Internship hours may be eligible to receive course credit through a university program.
To apply, please submit 2 writing samples, cover letter and resume to email@example.com.