This full-time role will be directly responsible for specifying, writing, testing, and deploying PHP code in an Open Source LAMP environment. The person in this role must possess a strong ability to estimate project hours and execute assigned tasks from inception to final deployment.
- Identify, implement, and test requirements to achieve new project goals
- Collaborate with team members to complete client projects
- Perform code updates to ensure secure and efficient operations
- Research solutions for coding and performance issues
- Translate program development into documentation for Workflow, Training, and Support
- Manage projects and progress within time estimations to ensure daily operations and planning
- Desire to continuously learn new languages, platforms, and skills
- Good understanding in Object Orientated PHP development
- Excellent command of modern web browsers
- PHP: 2+ years
- MySQL: 2+ years
- Laravel Development (Bonus)
- WordPress Development (Bonus)
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to email@example.com.