By Dave Miller • March 1, 2012
Jon brings his experience of network administration, app development and programming back to Back40. He joins Chris Jackson, Troy Knapp and Jonathan Siler – and further increases our custom web programming and web application design capabilities.
A lot has changed in the past 6 years. Forgive me while I wax poetic. 6 years ago:
- Jon left on a Yamaha Road Star. He returns on a Harley Street Glide.
- We were starting development on our content management system called JavelinCMS. At that time it called Barracuda.
- We officed on the North side of Memorial. Now we are on the South side of Memorial.
- We had published our first few issues of the Edmond Outlook magazine. Now its around 70 monthly issues later.
- We hosted our client websites on 2 servers (one was a Mac G4). And now we host on a cluster of 6 with a load balancer.
- We were in debt. Now we have no debt.
Welcome back, Jon.
On the subject of hiring, we’re looking for a web designer to join our design team. No motorcycle required – but a definite plus.
ShareNext Back to Blog