We’re a Small Business of the Year finalist!
Back40 Design has been selected as a Small Business of the Year Award finalist by the Edmond Chamber of Commerce. Hey, cool. We’re honored!
This morning, we had an on-camera interview at our office. Luckily, I can be fascinating for about 5 minutes. Frankly, I spent most of that time raving about the team we have here.
The Chamber’s description of the award reads “The award honors businesses that have made significant growth and outstanding contributions to the economy and the overall progress of the Edmond community. Applicants were judged on business growth and performance, business strategies and innovation, business challenges and competitiveness, and community involvement and contribution.”
The winner of the award will be announced at the annual Chamber Banquet on January 23rd, 2015.
I’m proud to have Back40 included as a finalist. What started in my den has grown into quite an operation. As we enter our 15th year, I am reminded it’s all about taking care of our clients.
Now’s a great time to dote on ourselves and our company progress over the years.
- We house a team of 18 web, print and publishing professionals.
- We created our own proprietary content management system – Javelin CMS.
- We’ve have built thousands of websites and marketing projects.
- We host more than 650 web projects.
- We work with companies locally, regionally and across the country.
- We’re debt-free and profitable.
- We’re a profit-sharing company that utilizes “open books” management.
- We’ve been publishing the Outlook Magazine for 10 years.
This kind of sounds like an acceptance speech, but I want to say thank you to our clients, who made our company possible. I’d like to thank Edmond also. Edmond is a great place to grow a business – and to live.