By Dave Miller • October 30, 2008
We appreciate the honor of nominated.
From the Edmond Chamber website:
The objective of the award is to honor businesses that have made significant growth and outstanding contributions to the economy and the overall progress of the Edmond area. Nominees will be judged on business growth and performance, business strategies and innovation, business challenges and competitiveness and community involvement and contribution.
Businesses must meet the following criteria to be nominated:
- The business shall employ no more than fifty (50) full-time persons.
- The business shall have been in business a minimum of three (3) years.
- The business must be locally owned for-profit business.
- The business must be a member in good standing of the Edmond
- Area Chamber of Commerce for the previous two (2) years.
- The applicant must be the owner, partner or major shareholder of the business, and active in its day-to-day operations.
ShareNext Back to Blog