By Dave Miller • February 9, 2012
Here you go. A short list of links we collected over the past week. Take a break and see what we’ve seen. Click where we clicked:
- Portlandia’s Put A Bird On It Video. If you haven’t you really should.
- The iPad becomes a wingman for your Mac. Check out Hoverbar.
- We have a few Wunderkit fans here at the office. They tell us the beta is now public.
- Islamists Call for Execution of Young Tweeter.
- Eco-advertising. McDonald’s creates an ad campaign that’s illegal to remove.
- Take a 20 minute video break and watch The Sakawa Boys. 20 minute documentary takes you inside the bizarre criminal world of Ghana’s email scam gangs.
- Pure Lamborghini eye candy: The Ankonian concept vehicle.
- Not-so pleasant dreams: Zombie sheets & bedspread.
- Check you AT&T phone bill for random $9.95 monthly charges that attach themselves to your account mysteriously.
- Throwing a Frisbee in CA is now illegal & punishable by a $1000 fine.
ShareNext Back to Blog