Once a year, we come together as a team to review the work we’ve done throughout the year and vote on what to submit to the American Advertising Awards (ADDYs), which is kind of like the advertising world’s Oscars or Olympics. Agencies from the region submit their best work and battle for the top prize: a golden ADDY.
Our 2018 winners include:
- Dougherty Forestry Manufacturing (web) – Silver Award
- Fetch! (branding) – Gold Award
- Lam Dermatology (branding) – Bronze Award
- Love Without Boundaries (web) – Silver Award
- OK2030 (branding) – Gold Award
- Title Pac (branding) – Bronze Award
- Twigs Landscaping (branding) – Gold Award
- Water4 Impact Report (web) – Gold Award
… and, drum roll please… we also won:
- Best of Interactive for our Water4 Impact Report! (Best of Interactive is the overall category award for the interactive or website category.)
We’ve competed for the last 6 years, and each year we bring home more medals to proudly display at the office. This year’s winners brings our total up to 46 awards.
You might think this is vain (and it kind of is), but we work hard for our clients and pour our skills into each project we do. So, it’s important to recognize the work we’ve done and celebrate the team and our clients that make it possible.
A big thank you to our creative and production team for their excellent work throughout the year, and most importantly to our clients, who make it easy to create award-winning work. Now, let’s get started on the 2019 winners list!