About the Position:
Back40 Design is an award-winning design firm established in 2000 that specializes in custom web development and marketing. We have a growing client base of 700+ organizations throughout the United States. For us, it’s truly about the ongoing customer relationship. We aim to further our clients’ business goals through our branding, design and online marketing services. Our close-knit team is made up of design, development, programming, marketing and project management experts.
We are hiring a Digital Strategist. This person will head up our PPC and social media advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual with digital marketing experience. His or her primary responsible will be managing existing client accounts and onboarding new client accounts.
As Digital Strategist, you will:
- Meet directly with clients to develop and execute digital marketing campaigns via PPC & social media platforms (primarily Google AdWords and Facebook), including budget and strategy development
- Analyze and manage existing internal and external campaigns
- Monitor daily & monthly digital marketing budgets
- Deliver monthly and quarterly reports to clients
- Review analytics with clients to optimize website content, including post-launch reviews to help improve live sites
- Develop the information architecture and/or sitemap for client websites, as needed
- Create and optimize content for client websites, as needed
- Manage projects, including: budget estimating, scope planning, resource planning, client communication, and project documentation.
- Assist with creating and maintaining Back40 blog articles and social media content
- Assist with internal marketing to existing client base
- Assist with client support calls and questions
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or other related field
- 2 years minimum experience managing paid search/PPC and social media campaigns
- Experience managing social media accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage several time-sensitive projects
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PPT
- Great attitude
- Desire to learn, lead and work in a team environment and individually
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Experience working with the following tools: Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Website content management system (Javelin, WordPress, or other) and basic HTML knowledge.
- Google AdWords Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Project management and/or leadership experience
- Video production, photography or graphic design skills
Why You’ll Love Working Here
We’re a designer-owned company that’s been producing award-winning website design and development, custom programming, and marketing projects for 17 years. Our clients are local, regional and national companies that range from established brands to startups. Our office is located on 5th street in Edmond within walking distance from the UCO Jazz Lab, Cafe 501, Stephenson Park, Sprouts, Hideaway Pizza and Skinny Slims.
At Back40 Design, you’ll enjoy a casual, flexible and relaxed work environment with some added benefits: medical, dental, Simple IRA and profit sharing.
If you enjoy working alongside dependable self-managing professionals - this is the place for you.
To apply, please send the following documents to email@example.com:
- Cover letter
- 2 digital marketing campaign examples and/or case studies demonstrating strategy and measured success
- 2 writing samples (a published story, blog article, brochure copy, or similar piece)