Full-Stack PHP Developer
Who we're looking for
A Full-stack PHP Developer will work with team members to create rich web applications which successfully integrate frontend and backend programming following UX standards and best practices. The candidate will be involved with advanced programming projects which require tight control between client- and server-side interactions to fully develop a robust application. The PHP developer, under the direction of a project manager, must effectively communicate to designers, programmers, and system administrators the specific resource needs as required by the project with special attention paid to the user experience needs of the application.
What we're looking for
- Strong ability to write clean, scalable well-structured PHP
- Excellent command of modern web browsers
- Strong understanding of LAMP/LEMP Stack
- Atrong understanding of MySQL databases
- Comfortable in a command line environment
- Ability to work as a member of a team or self-managed, as needed
- Ability to identify and resolve potential vulnerabilities in code
- Desire to continuously learn new languages, platforms, and skills
Why you’ll love working here
We’re a designer-owned company that’s been producing award-winning website design and development, custom programming, and marketing projects for over 17 years. Our clients are local, regional, and national companies that range from established brands to startups. Our office is located on 5th street in Edmond within walking distance from the UCO Jazz Lab, Cafe 501, Stephenson Park, Sprouts, Hideaway Pizza, and Skinny Slims.
At Back40 Design, you’ll enjoy a casual, flexible and relaxed work environment with some added benefits: medical, dental, Simple IRA and profit sharing.
If you enjoy working alongside dependable self-managing professionals - this is the place for you.