DIY with our CMS
Our content management system (CMS) is called Javelin. Javelin CMS gives our clients control of their website through a series of administration tools. With Javelin CMS, you don't need to call your web designer to change something on your website because you can do it yourself. You're welcome.
How our Javelin CMS works:
You simply log in, navigate to the page you want to work on, and edit right on the page. Many of our Javelin clients have used other CMSs and say ours is not only easy to use, but is easy to learn. The editing interface is friendly and intuitive, even a website newbie can control their content. Many of the editing features have drag-and-drop interfaces and all elements of the system are linked to help files and in many cases, help videos.
What you should know about Javelin CMS:
- Over 500 active websites.
- Over 1000 administrators.
- Over 10,000 code upgrades in the past four years.
- We will train you in-person and answer your follow up questions.
- If you prefer non-human support, we also designed an easy-to-use help website with dozens of "how to" videos, step-by-step instructions, and a support ticket system.
- You pay one monthly fee for support, Javelin CMS usage, and your website hosting.
- We don't charge by the page or section. You can add blogs, text, photos, video, links, and more.