Want a cheap logo? They're out there.
Websites claiming they’ll design your logo for $99 are all over the internet.
If that’s what you’re looking for, you’re probably not the prospective logo design client for us. But, before you go and click on one of those sites, let me try and convince you that a custom designed logo is worth investment. Here I go:
Your company’s logo is viewed by people in three steps. First, shape is recognized, then color, and finally the words are read. Portfolio
Let’s illustrate those steps using a brand we all know: Coca Cola. First you recognize the shape of the “Coke wave,” then you recognize the “Coke red,” and then you the words “Coca Cola.” Obviously, this brand has been pounded into our collective minds all our lives. But the breakdown serves a point: A professional logo is an investment in your company’s marketing and long-term success. Don’t cut corners with a cookie-cutter design or clip art.
- Is the logo design memorable and recognizable?
- Does it say quality or just generic "clip art"?
I’m amazed when a client will spend thousands of dollars on a custom website and then balk at the cost of a custom designed logo.
Freshening Up a Logo Design
You may have a professionally designed logo, but perhaps lately its looking a little dated and in need of some freshening up. We can help. We can repair that logo and get it looking brand spanking new again. And it won’t cost as much as a redesign.
Logo Design DOs & DON’Ts
- Do make sure the logo is easily recognizable when printed small, like on a business card, or large, like on a billboard.
- Don’t mess with the first letter of your business name. It trips people up when they are trying to read your company name.
- Do choose your fonts wisely and, if at all possible, don’t choose a common font.
- Don’t use fonts that are hard to read.
- Don’t use a logo that can only look good in color.
- Don’t blatantly copy someone else’s logo, it’s just plain wrong.
So, if you care enough not to use clip art, we’d like to visit with you and learn all about your company and help you create a unique logo and/or brand that will serve your organization well for years to come.