We are Hiring a Web/Print Designer
Web / Print Designer Position
We are starting a search for a web/print designer. We would like to bring someone on with experience, know-how and a great attitude. We have a strong group of developers, programmers, project managers and AEs that all work separately (and ultimately together) to create great projects for our clients as well as a great experience for our clients.
The web/print designer we are looking for WILL need these:
- Excellent aesthetic in logo, print, and web design, demonstrated through a portfolio of completed work.
- Professional and genuine interaction in client communications from initial design meetings through approval of projects.
- Print design and production experience including scheduling, spec’ing, estimating, and proofing.
- Exceptional Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop skills as well as the ability to deliver, share, and revise organized design files.
The web/print designer we are looking for does NOT need these:
- CSS and cut-up skills. A plus if you have them, but not necessary.
- “I know everything,” “clients are a pain in butt,” “I can’t help you, it’s 5 o’clock” attitudes.
Back40 Design is an OKC-based design firm specializing in web and print design projects. We have been doing business under the same name, same ownership and same mission for nearly 12 years. We are debt-free and profitable and signing on new clients every month.
We are also an open books company, which means everyone here knows what the company makes and spends. We review goals daily and financials monthly. Benefits include medical, vacation, flexibility, a “less-than-draconian” boss.
If you are interested in learning more about the position contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in the position, please send your resume, links to samples and a brief discourse on why you’d like to join Back40.