Diversions in Development - February 17
Posted by Dave Miller on 02/17/2012
Take a minute and a mental vacation. Here's some places to go:
- Take a closer look at this Mona Lisa, it's made of doodles.
- A heart attack at Heart Attack Grill? Welcome to Vegas.
- How bosses spend their time.
- Apple tests a smaller iPad. Can we just call it the bigger iPhone?
- 6 terrifying user agreements you've probably accepted.
- 25 Abandoned Soviet Monuments that look like they're from the future.
- Facebook's new Timeline switches Facebook from "sharing hub" to "historical record keeper." Here's a compelling article on why it may fail.
- Moosylvania, Bonehook, Razorfish. 40 of the weirdest ad agency names and their back stories.
- Here's why you don’t want a $25 logo.
- In case you missed it, 12 Valentine messages for OKC web designers.